Followers

Friday 1 June 2007

My friend the Bread Maker



I got time to make some bread today, something I really like doing. Fresh bread smells and tastes so good. When I say I made the bread I had help from my friend the bread maker (I made Soy & linseed bread). My friend does all the hard work kneading the dough for me and does not complain.

I used to make a lot of bread before by hand, but I have arthritis so kneading the dough, while relaxing couses a lot of pain. The bread maker is excellent (and kneads the dough better than me anyway) bread with no hand pain :)

I don't let the dough cook in the bread maker I prefer to put the dough on a baking tray. Make a nice shape, add my pattern, let rise than bake in the oven. I find it makes a much lighter loaf. Plus I can pretend I make it all my self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment