Followers

Saturday 26 July 2008

Clover Felting Tools


I have been playing with my new needle felting tools. I have a wooden felting pen but this plastic one is very lightweight and hand friendly. I used biscuit (cookie) cutters before to needle felt but always onto another piece of fabric or felt, using the brush mat thing made it easy to make the shape (I bought the plastic shape maker which is very good, but I will still also use my biscuit/ cookie cutters) and than just peel off.

Joining the pieces was easy again placing them on the mat and another new tool (used in the 3rd photo) to hold the pieces without stabbing myself (always a bonus) or breaking the needles.

And one finished flower, I will add a brooch back. Good results and very easy.

1 comment:

  1. It's really nice and I like it very much. I hope I have one at home for my itchy fingers...

    ReplyDelete