Followers

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Valentines Heart Pattern 2016

With Valentines coming quickly I just added a new pdf pattern "Valentines Heart 2016" to ravelry and loveknitting/ lovecrochet's sites 
To keep the love the it's currently free, very quick to make, recommended for intermediate filet crocheters (includes increasing) but beginners used to following symbol charts could easily follow charts.

Suggested thread cotton size 10
PDF - Includes basic instructions
Filet crochet chart
Symbol chart
Duel pattern uses both UK and USA terms


Use to make coasters, doily's, motifs for bags & clothes, to decorate a card, let me know what you use the pattern to make. Plus remember if you download from ravelry please give the pattern a like :)
Have a play and make not just in white but red or pink :) 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle,
    thank you for the beautiful pattern! I just joined Ravelry and will try to make the pretty heart in pink. I don't know if I'll manage in English, but will do my best. :)
    Have a great week and a lovely Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara I will look for you on Ravelry. The pattern has a graph and symbol chart that are universal so everyone can read it :) let me know how you get on.

    ReplyDelete